Gamle Stokkavei 1
Org.nr. 871 003 882
Telephone 406 21 569
Information we collect
When visiting the website, our internet provider will be able to obtain the necessary information that is necessary to deliver a stable service.
Functional cookies are used to:
– remember your login details
– ensure security when you are logged in
– ensure that the websites look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
– improve the performance of the websites by loading the pages faster
– improve the user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
– let you share and like content
– send information to other websites to customize their advertising
Examples of use
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, for example by:
– activate a service that recognizes your device, so you don’t have to enter the same information multiple times
– remember that you have already entered your username and password when you are logged in to the pages, so you do not have to do it again for each page
– measure how many people use the services, so we can make them easier and faster
– analyze data to help us understand how you use online services so that we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer, you must follow the instructions for the browser by clicking on Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors, which pages are most popular, how long the visits last and other related information.
This information is anonymized as far as possible via Google Analytics’ tools, and it is only used to give an impression of integrity, we do not identify individuals through the collection of statistics.
Third Party Tools
The website uses typefaces made available through Adobe fonts. When loading such text types, to our knowledge, no information is collected about the visitor to the website.
Third Party Content
Sometimes we include video clips, images or content from other third-party websites. Such content treats the visitor as if they were on the included content’s own website and it may therefore occur that cookies are stored or statistics are obtained from these third parties.